Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think it counts as art, but it’s still a good tool for designing OC’s, or making refs to commission artists with. The problem with it is that too many people seem to just throw things together in it at random, overload on accessories, or use too many primary or secondary colours, resulting in something that would drive Rarity insane.
I sometimes use pony creators and other ‘doll’ programs to make a basic design for characters and modify them on my own later.
It’s just a quick convenience, even if you know how to draw. I think I’ll go get some of my pony creator ponies.
This. All this.
I need friends.
DIAMOND OF EQUESTRIA 2000+ Follower GIVE-A-WAY!
HOLY PANTS! i never though this blog would get so many followers OMG!
So to CELEBRATE I AM DOING A GIVE-A-WAY!
First Prize Winner gets
- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Princess Cadence Wedding Toy: Signed By ME ( Drunk Celestia )
- One-of-a-kind ”Thank You” Drawing
- A hand full of full color Drunk Celestia and Diamond of Equestria art
- A Full Feature in a Drunk Celestia and/or Cadence Update
- And 1 Free $25 Commission
Second Prize Winner gets
- Hand Made Drawing of their OC and Cadence
- 1 Free $25 Commission
Third Prize Winner gets
- 1 Free $15 Commission
- Re-blog as many times as you want
- Following me would be nice and i do think you should :3
- Remember to like it as well!
- Keep your Inbox Open!!
- First and Second Prize Winners are going to need to give me there address so i can send u all that awesome stuff!!
- GOOD LUCK!
CONTEST ENDS SEPTEMBER 13th AT MIDNIGHT!